How’s everyone doing? I haven’t been out of the house since last Saturday, just before the COVID circuit breaker (aka unofficial lockdown), when I went back office to take my things. Here’s a list of vegan food and grocery delivery in Singapore, so please stay at home as much as possible, so this crisis can be over. (Image: Mala Pizza with vegan cheese from Saute San)
During this crucial time, let’s support each other, especially small vegetarian/vegan eateries so they can continue to stay open. There may be discrepancies in this list as the situation keeps changing everyday. If unsure please call ahead to check if they are still open. All of these are likely to be on the usual delivery platforms like GrabFood, Foodpanda for cheaper but limited reach. If you know any more, please comment 🙂
Fully vegetarian/vegan places:
- Afterglow – Healthy, mock meat free, Asian fusion.
- Annalakshmi – Indian food. Contact 97813593 / 91008059 / 90553779
- Bodhi Deli + Mong Cha Cha – Bodhi Deli offers affordable vegan local foods like laksa and wanton mee. They have partnered with Mong Cha Cha, Singapore’s first vegan bubble tea shop to offer islandwide delivery. Order here.
- Botanict – Asian fusion
- Cafe salivation – Indian & Western fusion
- Daehwa – Korea food, specifically bapsang (13 course meal)
- D’Life – Asian food
- Divine Realm – Traditional Chinese vegetarian
- Delcies – Vegan and diabetic-friendly cakes and desserts
- Eco Harmony Cafe – Local food made health
- Eight Treasures Vegetarian – Chinese restaurant food, must try their olive fried rice! Call 6534 7727
- Flying Monkey – Indian modern cuisine. Has a vegan menu (Impossible keema looks interesting!).
- Greendot – Local, Chinese, Burgers
- Greenland Vegetarian – Chinese, Thai, Zi Char
- Greenleaf – Traditional healthy Indian food
- Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant – Indian + Chinese fushion, please call 98206607
- Kind Kones Singapore – Healthy ice cream, DM their Facebook or Instagram page
- Komalas – Indian fast food
- Living Wholesome 生活天然健康素食 – Popular for their fantastic vegan thunder tea rice
- Lotus Vegetarian – Fancy Chinese cuisine
- Miao Yi Vegetarian – Chinese restaurant style food, call 6467 1331
- Mother Earth – Chinese, Local, Zi Char, a few Western dishes
- Nature Vegetarian – Asian food (I like that they label vegan clearly!)
- nomVnom – Burgers, pizzas and more
- Original Sin – Mediterranean
- Raj – Authentic South and North Indian food
- Sauté-san 素特-さん – Asian fushion, pizzas can be made with vegan cheese
- Shu Vegetarian – Chinese, Zi Char
- Suxin Vegetarian – Hawker Chinese vegetarian, noodles and rice only
- The Boneless Kitchen 无骨厨房 – Korean
- Time’s Vege – Chinese comfort foods
- Tracy’s Juice Culture – Healthy udon, rice and porridge, juices. Their udon is very popular.
- Tulasi – Indian vegetarian
- Warung Ijo – Fantastic homely Indonesian food, most dishes can be veganised
- Well Smoocht – Asian & Western fusion comfort foods, DM their facebook or instagram page or call 6456 6431
- VeganBurg – Burgers
- Vegepot – Homely local food.
- Whole Earth – The onlyMichelin awarded vegetarian restaurant in Singapore. Peranakan, Thai and Chinese cuisine.
- Zi Zai Vegetarian – Chinese, Local, Zi Char
- Zhen Yi – Chinese, Zi Char, Local
Non-veg places with good vegan options:
- Bali Thai – Thai food
- Grand Hyatt – Offers 2 plant-based options with Heura and Beyond Meat
- Hans Im Gluck – Good vegan/veg burgers
- Mahota – Healthy, uses Omnipork and Beyond in vegetarian dishes
- PizzaExpress – Italian pizzas, some with a local twist. If vegan, indicate vegan cheese.
- The Living Cafe – Health focused, Fusion cafe fare
- The Peranakan – Peranakan cuisine, bento and starters
Now it’s almost impossible to get delivery slots on Redmart, and we need to wait at least a week to receive from iHerb. Here are some local businesses we can turn to and support.
- Green Circle Eco Farm – Organic veggies, herbs, fruits and more.
- Everyday Vegan – 100% Vegan, offering veggies, noodles, snacks, chocolates, shoes, wallets, bags and more. Love their Kresho bar the most!
- Greenies (Previously Vegetarian Online) – Dry foods, snacks, mock meats, ready to eat items.
- Mushroom Kingdom – Specialises in anything mushroom, from cooking bundles with veggies to mushroom chips and even a growing kit.
- Open taste – Can buy in bulk, also has tofu, tempeh, bread on top of fruits and veggies
- Quanfa Organic – Local farm offering a variety of organic veggies, fruits and a small selection of others like noodles, plant milks and hand sanitisers.
- Souley Green – 100% Vegan snacks, condiments, superfoods, personal care products. Love their coconut condensed milk the most!
- Yes Natural – Healthy asian snacks, beverages, condiments and more, love their wide selection of noodles.
- Vegetarian World Foods – Asian style mock meats, monkeyhead mushroom, meat alternatives (has Omnipork), finger foods, snacks, condiments (laksa and mee siam pastes) and more. Have purchased from them and love their customer service!
- Crazy Badman – Protein powder and bars to refuel after your home workout.
- Bubbly Petz – 100% Vegan pet care products and pet food.
- Happy Cioccolato – First SG chocolate maker to incorporate TCM into handmade chocolates. If you can’t celebrate a special occasion in person, you can send some chocolates their way!
In other news…
I’m writing a recipe book on plant-based Asian favourites! In January a major publisher approached me after seeing the blog, of course I said yes. I really love writing and making recipes to share. Thank you everyone who supported this blog and anyway big or small. The submission deadline is 15 May 2020, which is pretty soon! Going all out to bring you a wonderful recipe book based on my principals that plant-based food should be accessible, familiar, comforting, satisfying and wholesome. Will be sharing more when I can, stay tuned!
Leave a Reply